Apollo ECO-3 Three-Stage HVLP Turbine with E7000 Non-Bleeder Spray Gun & Quart Pressure Cup
The ECO-3 HVLP spray guy is a high performance, 3-stage turbine Apollo sprayer designed with the professional, hobbyist or occasional finisher in mind. This spray gun is ideal for spraying a wide range of thin to medium viscosity finishes on cars, boats, planes, fencing, wood projects and much more. The ECO-3 features dual air filters, QT™ Quiet Technology. This 3-stage turbine spray system comes in a thoughtfully designed case that offers full ventilation and air filtration to promote higher performance and a longer motor life.
- MADE IN USA
- Air efficient design and filtration – 24 cooling louvers
- Handsome all metal Euro style compact case
- Easy carry handle
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking station with Ready-Loc™ – never tip your gun over again!
- Lightweight alloy air hose quick disconnect
- Hose equipped with lightweight aircraft aluminum couplers
- Computer designed Quiet Technology™ Lower dBa levels for a more pleasant spraying experience
- Power to produce the perfect finish with today’s modern finish formulas
- 2-Year Limited Warranty covering parts and labor
- 7.0 PSI (0.48 Bar) Sealed*
- 115 CFM (3.25 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration with QT™ Quiet Technology
- HVLP Only, Single gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 19 lbs/8.61 Kg
- Height: 12″ (30.48cm) Width: 8.5″ (21.6cm) Length: 15″ (38.1cm)
- 20 foot (6.1 meter) flex air hose.
- 2-Year Limited Written Warranty
Notes: *This unit is equipped with an internal air relief valve to accommodate a non-bleed style turbine spray gun. As a result the actual flow pressure may vary from the sealed pressure quoted.
Part of our Three Stage HVLP Turbine System collection.