Apollo ECO-5 Five-Stage HVLP Turbine with E7000 Non-Bleeder Spray Gun & Quart Pressure Pot
The ECO-5 is a powerful 5-stage turbine with dual air filters, QT™ Quiet Technology in a thoughtfully designed case with full ventilation and air filtration for higher performance and longer motor life. HVLP power to atomize and spray the fullest range of coating viscosities without compromise on cars, boats, planes, wood projects, fencing, farm equipment, machinery and more. Excellent results with higher viscosity products including latex (emulsion) paints.
- MADE IN USA
- Air efficient design and filtration – 24 cooling louvers
- Handsome all metal Euro style compact case
- Easy carry handle
- Handi-Hold™ Spray Gun Docking station with Ready-Loc™ – never tip your gun over again!
- Lightweight alloy air hose quick disconnect
- Hose equipped with lightweight aircraft aluminum couplers
- Computer designed Quiet Technology™ Lower dBa levels for a more pleasant spraying experience
- Power to produce the perfect finish with today’s modern finish formulas
- 2-Year Limited Warranty covering parts and labor
- 9.5 PSI / (.070 bar) Sealed*
- 130 CFM (3.68 cmm)
- Dual Air Filtration with QT™ Quiet Technology
- HVLP Only – Single Spray Gun
- 110VAC – 60HZ or 240VAC – 50Hz
- 20 lbs/9.07 Kg
- Height: 12″ (30.48cm) Width: 8.5″ (21.6cm) Length: 15″ (38.1cm)
- 20 foot (6.1 meter) flex air hose.
- 2-year Limited Written Warranty covering Parts and Labor