3M PPS Series 2.0 Sealing Plug, 26432, 16 per bag
- Designed specifically for all sizes of 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Lids
- Wide, flat design makes a stable base when cups are turned upside down
- Excellent for temporary sealing and protection of coatings
- Keep filters wet for longer life, fewer lid replacements
- Use to seal lid while mixing in paint shakers
3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Sealing Plugs are designed specifically for the 3M™ PPS™ 2.0 Spray Cup System. Sealing plugs fit into PPS™ Series 2.0 Lids of all sizes, and feature a wide, flat design that creates a stable base for supporting lid and cup assemblies when turned upside down. This lets you keep the lid filters wet, preserving them during temporary sealing and protection of paint and coatings.
The Next Generation of Temporary Sealing and Protection
Designed specifically for 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 – the next generation of our highest performing disposable spray cup system – 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Sealing Plugs are designed for added performance during temporary sealing and protection of paint and other coatings. Sealing Plugs fit securely into all sizes of PPS™ Series 2.0 Lids. The outward facing end is wide and flat, forming a stable base. You can simply turn the cup and lid assembly upside down and place it on the Sealing Plug for secure temporary sealing and protection. This method also allows you to keep the 120 or 200 micron filters submerged in fluid, helping preserve them for fewer lid replacements.