- Designed specifically for use with PPS™ Series 2.0 – our next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- Atomizing heads are available in 2.0 mm (red), 1.8 mm (clear), 1.4 mm (orange), 1.3 mm (green) and 1.2 mm (blue) for spraying of primer, sealer, base and clear coat
- All atomizing heads are interchangeable for use with Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun
- Size is presented clearly on each atomizing head for fast, accurate selection
- Fast, simple head replacement affords the performance of a brand new spray gun on demand
- See-through design makes it easy to see when the heads are clean
A selection of replaceable heads makes for the incredibly fast, efficient application of low-, medium- and high-viscosity materials from one gun. Technicians simply remove and replace the head for the performance of a new spray gun on demand.
A System for Both Solvent-Based and Waterborne Products
Every lid features a built-in full diameter filter available in 200 micron or 125 micron mesh. Be sure to consult the paint or coatings manufacturer for the recommended filter mesh size.
Your Spray Gun Functions at any Angle, Even Upside Down
Because PPS™ Series 2.0 is a closed system, you can spray in any orientation to a full 360 degrees. This allows the painter to spray consistently at 90° to the part, no matter how the part is positioned. It makes material transfer more consistent, limits paint overspray and reduces paint consumption.
Reduces the Chance of Contamination Between Jobs
Because the painter uses a new disposable lid and liner for each mix, there is less risk of outside contamination. Using a fresh lid and liner with each paint job, rather than washing out reusable components, often improves overall productivity in prep and clean-up time by as much as 50%.